Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Lightning McQueen & Sally



Thanks to Crew Chief Auntie Lizzie, a Pit Crew consisting of Grammy and Mommy and a Maintenance Crew of Pop Pop and Daddy, we have Lightning McQueen and Sally for Halloween!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Those are great costumes! Anthony and Sophia look so adorable together. Great construction job by everyone!

Renee said...

so cute dawn! great job making the cars! hope you had a great night!! love you :)

Bethany said...

PERFECT! They look so cute! There will come a day when they will each want to do their own thing :(
I just love this! And, I LOVE IT that you put it to this song!!!!!!
ahhhhhh! too perfect!

Maria said...

The kids are too cute Dawn! What great costumes...so creative! Love the costumes with the theme song! Perfect combination! Hope they had fun trick-or-treating! :)
~Maria~

Anonymous said...

I love it! They are so very cute! By the way, you guys look good with 5 kids!

Krissy