It's hard to believe that 11 years have already passed since Jon and I got married! This year we got to take some time to just be alone and reflect on the last 11 years and talk about our hopes/plans/dreams for the next 11+. I've posted some pics here of us enjoying each other without kids - it's good to remind yourself once in awhile that you really like this person you have kids with! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are so cute!!!! It was way too fun to have your kids here! I miss them so much! I haven't stopped thinking about it! we love you so much! this slide show is the best! love it love it!
B
dawn, i LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics - you guys are so photogenic :) i especially love the ones of you guys in the water...
we love you both, admire your marriage and value your friendship so much.
love you!
What a beautiful couple you two are! Happy Anniversary!
~Maria~
D~ I know I see you all the time, but I still love to peek at your blog, and since it's linked to mine, it's quite convenient! I noticed the little changes and I just wanted to tell ya...LOVE IT!
Love it all!
bff
B
...although, I'm pretty sure God IS REPUBLICAN!!!
;)
Post a Comment