Well, we got a taste of it this weekend! We had Bethany & Quenton's kids for the weekend and it was really a lot of fun! Of course, it would be much harder to do ALL the time, not just for a weekend. Their kids are so good and get along so well with our kids that it really was not hard - it just takes a long time to do things for 5 kids!!! Jon was at work on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and so getting lunch ready for 5 hungry kids was quite the task!!
Briar is at such a fun age and Jon and I both really enjoyed having a baby around again! On Saturday morning when I was showering and getting ready, Jon was reading books to Briar on our bed and I walked in and saw the way he was looking at her and I said, "Oh no honey, do you want another baby girl now?" and he said, "Um, yeah, how can you not? Look at her!" Ahhh, she is such a sweetie pie!
3 comments:
Hey! Go for it! You look great with 5! Thanks again so much for taking our kids seriously! We love you guys so much!
I would love to be pregnant at the same time you are! Let me know the year! :o)
Darla Lynn
ME TOO! ;)
Post a Comment