I had the privilege of meeting my new niece when she was 1 month old.
It was so much fun to meet her, and extra special because my other sister Deann came for a visit at the same time.
My sisters and I realized that the three of us had never really had the opportunity to hang out together as adults. I mean, of course, we're at family events together, but because of our age difference, as well as being in different parts of the country, we've never had the chance to just shop, go out to eat, talk...you know, sister stuff! A sad realization, but we were happy that we finally got to do that! I love these girls! If only we didn't have to live so far apart!
It was so much fun to see Jeff and Darla as a new mommy & daddy - so sweet and so natural!
I love you little Ella! Can't wait to see you again this summer - and Uncle Jon and cousins Sophia & Anthony can't wait to meet you!!! Love - Auntie Dawnie
2 comments:
LOVE IT!
so sweet!
I love this post Dawnie! So special!!! Love you!!!!
Darla
Post a Comment