My baby is now 5! How did that happen?!
Anthony was SO sick for his birthday this year! 2 days before his birthday, he came down with some sort of virus and didn't feel better until 3 or 4 days after his birthday. So, we had to cancel his birthday party! This was how Anthony spent his birthday:
Notice the chocolate frosting around his mouth - even a virus can't stop a kid from enjoying his birthday cake! My parents were in town and were planning on being at his birthday party, but even after it was canceled, my mom couldn't bear the thought of Anthony not having cake on his birthday - so she made him a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting (from scratch - yum!). I should have gotten a picture of Grandma holding him, because that is actually how he spent most of his day.
He did perk up (with the help of ibuprofen) long enough to eat some cake and open a couple of presents.
We did reschedule his birthday party for this past weekend - unfortunately some of our family and friends that would've been with us on his birthday couldn't make this weekend. However, he had a great time hanging at the pool with his sister and cousins! Then we went back to our house for a cookout with Jon's (side of the) family.
I'll leave you with a short video of something Anthony was very proud to learn before he even turned 5! (listen carefully)
1 comment:
OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! this is soooo cute! we watched it like a million times! I love your laugh at the end...hahahahaa totally makes me laugh...and miss you so much!
I love you
I love Anthony!
Happy Birthday, Nino!
love
Q, B, E, T, & b
Post a Comment