Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finished!

We are finally done with our house project(s) which included opening up the wall between the kitchen and dining room, getting the kitchen and dining room repainted, redoing the lighting in the kitchen and putting in a 1/2 bath downstairs, which also meant we had to reconfigure our mudroom entrance. It's been a long time (we started in September) and it's so wonderful to finally be living without dust on a daily basis! Yeah Jon for doing such an awesome job!

The Opening/Kitchen/Dining Room:









I also already posted some pics of this earlier. Click here if you want to see those again.


The Bathroom/Mudroom:











3 comments:

Bethany said...

sooooooooooooo exciting I love it!!! I can't believe I have to settle for pictures!!! I want to come over! I love you and miss you so much! I miss your house!

Renee said...

wow dawn!!!! looks amazing!!! so beautiful... you have such great decorating skills. you really need to help me with our new house. i just have no idea, and yet so many ideas at the same time! i promise to post pics really soon - we're still living out of our suitcases at our parents and our computer arrives (along with the rest of our stuff, haha) on monday!!! we can't wait. beautiful tile flooring... hmmm.... reminds me of a little place called italy... :)
good job to you both and looking forward to seeing you!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pictures Dawnie!!! Did you exchange your dining room chairs??? It all looks GREAT!!!
Darla