I love Valentine's Day! I know that a lot of people consider it a cheesy, commercial or even "forced" holiday (my husband used to be one of those people)...but ever since we've had kids, it has become a fun holiday for us as a family. I buy the kids Valentine's Day t-shirts, and after dinner, we do chocolate fondue and dance to Ol' Blue Eyes. The last couple of years, Sophia and I have each gotten a dozen roses (she definitely thinks VD is all about her, and maybe she's right!) :-)
Enjoy our playlist of favorite love songs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dawn, Jon, and all,
I enjoyed your Valentine's Day posting. I enjoy Valentine's Day too!!! Happy Valentine's Day!!
Nancy
Love MONTH? When did V-DAY take over the whole month? I do like the fondu but it's still about you baby!!!
Jon
Post a Comment