

Well, our pre-school days are over! :-( Our baby boy is now officially a school boy! He goes to pre-K every day in the afternoon! The first day was a little bit bittersweet as Jon and I dropped him off and went home to a quiet house.
A couple of pics of big sis getting him excited for his first day!


And here he goes...bye Baby Boy (for 2 hours and 45 minutes) :-)

(I can't believe it's taken me so long to get this post up - sorry to those of you that have been checking so much since I told you it would be up the day he went to school for the first time (last Thursday, August 28). We have had all sorts of computer problems and I have not been able to get on here. It might be awhile until my next post as well!)
2 comments:
Nino!!!!!!!!
Brizee and I were looking at the pictures of you from your first day of school!
You look like such a big boy!
So proud of you!
We love you!
I love the picture of Sosi hugging Anthony...sooooo cute!
love you guys
the Marty Party
Oh my goodness he's so cute. I'd love to see pictures of Sophia from her first preschool day - he looks so young, that's probably b/c I see him standing next to Sophia. They are both so cute in their uniforms - reminds me of my brother going to kindergarten at Catholic school.
Post a Comment