Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School


(click on this pic to see the toothless grin up close!) :-)




Sophia started 1st grade on Monday! Our school district decided to go with uniforms this year - I was not particularly thrilled, but I have to admit, she looks pretty cute! The first day of school is getting easier for me now that she has couple of years under her belt...but Anthony starts pre-K on Thursday - that one will probably be a little tough!

5 comments:

Renee said...

oh man, she looks so old... and so darn beautiful!!! love that toothless grin!!

Maria said...

She's so cute! Doesn't time just fly by?!?!
~Maria~

Bethany said...

...Like the perfect little first grader! What a fun little girl! I love her! I will miss her so much!
love
B

MacParty Clan said...

I hate that I can't see her more often. Hey, after spending a ridiculous amount of money on school clothes, uniforms look pretty good to me:) Can't wait to see you all.
Love,
Aunt Dee

Ginger said...

Hey Dawn,
Sophia sure is growing up! I don't know, but I think uniforms is probably a good idea. I mean, less hassle trying to figure out what to wear every morning! That was always my struggle in school :)
Hope your family is all doing well. I enjoy keeping up through your blog.
Ginger