Finally! It's pretty much here! Sophia has her last day of school on Monday and Jon has been done for over a week.
I love summer! I wish I had off work though - it's so hard to be the only one that has to go to work :-( But, I come home to dinner every night :-)
I love country music - but especially in the summer! There are so many great songs that just sound like summer to me. I was talking about country music to Bethany recently (she's not a fan) and was telling her that what I love about it is that so many of the songs tell great stories and they express love in so many different ways - not just romantic love, but love between friends, parents and their children etc. ... and, it's nice to hear romantic songs that don't have to use the words "shorty" or "boo" :-)
Enjoy the playlist - you just might become a fan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this made me laugh!
I totally have songs on my playlist with the words Shorty and Boo...so what are you saying? haha
love ya
hope to hang out with you guys a lot this summer!
If only we lived closer!!!!!!!
Darn FOUR dollars a gallon!?
love,
B
lovin' the new pics on the sidebar!
Post a Comment