Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Anthony!

Wow! Today our baby is 4! I was thinking about how much I love being Anthony's mom - it is such a different experience to have a boy when your first born is a girl. I am so glad we are getting to experience it. He is such a boy - he loves to wrestle, play with trucks, balls and pretend he's fighting with whatever is handy - but yet, he is so sweet and mushy too - from the day he was born, he was that kind of baby that just melts into you and loves to cuddle. Anthony loves his big sister and has played many "girl" games (see pic of him in ballerina costume), but I think his favorite person to be with is his Daddy. Any time Jon is around, Anthony is all over him - and Jon spends a lot of time on the floor with him wrestling (and getting lots of kisses at the same time!). Anthony has lots of nicknames (but not Tony!) - when he was a baby, Sophia started calling him Nino and then morphed into Nins and Ninster and then we started calling him Bubba, which has stuck and also morphed into Bubbs, Bubbalicious and even Delicious. Ahhh, we love him so much!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Anthony!!! We cant wait to see you in a few weeks! You have grown up so fast, and we just love you so much!
Love,
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Darla

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday, Nino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love
the Martys

The Lowerys said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!
Uncle Danny, Aunt Krissy, and Baby Caleb

Anonymous said...

Anthony,
Happy 4th Birthday! I can't believe it was four years ago that your mother gave birth to you. I got to know your mom better while she was expecting you. You are a cutie- I hope you enjoyed your special day.
Nancy