Sunday, May 4, 2008

Jeremy & Erin's Wedding



Jeremy & Erin got married this past Friday, May 2nd. It was a beautiful day and a perfect wedding! Everything about it was so much fun and memorable. I loved their music and so as you view the slideshow you can enjoy some of the songs they had as the soundtrack of their day. We are so happy to have Erin in our family!!

4 comments:

Renee said...

such sweet and beautiful pictures Dawn!! You and Sos looked GORGEOUS (you are going to have to keep that child away from gross boys when she's a teen!!!!) and all of the guys looked so handsome. Beautiful bride and groom as well!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!!! I can't wait to see ya'll! Love you! You all look amazing! Thanks for sending me all of the pictures through email as well!
Love, Darla

Bethany said...

I've been meaning to leave a comment about this beautiful wedding!
you all look so perfect, Dawnie!
I love Sophia and Anthony all dressed up and matching! And, you and Jon are such a hot "old" married couple! looks like such a fun reception too! Too bad weddings are by invitation only I would've loved to have sneaked into this one! ;)
Congrats to Jeremy and Erin and Lily from the Martys!!!
And, Elizabeth! Wow! What else can I say...she looks so great!
what a fun special family time for the DiCos!!!
Love ya!
B

Anonymous said...

Dawn,
The wedding photos are great! Your family is so beautiful - Sophia and Anthony look so cute and Anthony looks like he did a great job as the ring bearer. Thanks for sharing the photos.

See you soon,
Nancy