It's hard to believe our baby girl is 6 years old! Jon and I were sitting here uploading pictures and talking about how much this little girl has changed our lives! We will never forget the first moment we saw her and felt so overwhelmed with the craziest love we've ever known! It was SO hard to pick the best pictures to share - so you may get bored long before our slide show is over! :-)
We love you Sophia!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
What a beautiful daughter! You are blessed. --Natasha Van Loh
Happy Birthday Sophia!! We love you!
Uncle Danny, Aunty Krissy & Caleb
Ahhhhhhhhh!
I love that girl!
Happy Birthday sweet Sosi!
love
Bethany Q Eden Tru and Brizee
One of the most beautiful little girls I know! Happy Birthday Sos!!!
Nay Nay loves you!! :)
(I saw a few pictures I took in there at the soccer game!)
Oh my goodnesss - she is a beauty! I loved looking at all the pictures from when she was younger - some of them I remember so clearly! Happy Birthday Sophia!
Happy Birthday Sophia!!! What a beautiful girl you are!
Dawn, The slideshow is great--time really does fly by. Love the quote of the week and the playlist!
~Maria~
What a beautiful slide show!!! Made me cry! I can't believe how fast time flies! I love my beautiful Sophia! Thank you for taking the time to put that together for us!
Love you Sophia!
Love, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Darla
Sophia,
Happy Birthday!!! I enjoyed watching the slide show and seeing how you have grown and changed over time. You are a beautiful girl, like your mom!.
Happy Birthday!!
Nancy
Sophia,
Happy Birthday!!! I enjoyed watching the slide show and seeing how you have grown and changed over time. You are a beautiful girl, like your mom!.
Happy Birthday!!
Nancy
Post a Comment