It does not seem possible that Sophia is ready to be in full-day kindergarten 5 days a week! Where did the past 5 1/2 years go?! I was telling her how mommy & daddy are having a hard time getting used to having her gone all day and she just looked at me thoughtfully and said, "Sorry, but I still want to go to school!" We are so proud of her and are excited for her to have this new experience. Here is a pic from her first day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay Dawn! Welcome to the blogging world!! I'm so glad you decided to do one. You'll be happy to have your thoughts, pictures and fun stories to look back on some day, and it's a great way to keep others updated into what's going on in your world.
Sophia's so grown up!!! So beautiful....
I love you!
I cannot believe how big Sophia has gotten!!!!! What a stinkin' cutie! Love you guys!!!
Darla
I can't believe Sophia is in school all day! We're just getting used to two mornings without Ella! I love Sophia's back to school outfit - very adorable in a grown up way! Looking forward to reading more from you :)
Sophia has grown up so much. She's such a big girl now. I miss them bunches. I hope we can all get together soon!
Love, Lauren
Hi,
When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here jd-dicos.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Let me present you with one fact here. Recent Research indicates that almost 90% of all United States grownups are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.
About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.
Post a Comment