Friday, January 25, 2013

A Mini-Makeover

I've been itching to redecorate my living room for awhile, but with all of the other projects going on around here, there just wasn't the time or money.  I was talking to my bff {and decorating advisor extraordinaire}, Bethany, about how I felt stuck with my color scheme of brown/red/gold/sage green because of my furniture and rug.  I have had those colors for over 10 years and am so sick of them but am not ready to take the plunge and get new furniture.  She encouraged me to add some new fresh colors in and specifically suggested teal blue.  The next day I was at Target and found a few things I thought would work and after a trip over to TJMaxx, I had everything I needed for a mini-makeover.  After a couple of decorating advice sessions via text (messages and pics) with Bethany, I am very pleased with the outcome.  I spent less than $250 and feel like I have a brand new room!


















No comments: