Sunday, May 6, 2012

Decorating!

My favorite part of doing the addition is finally here - - decorating!

We got a table for this extra space in the kitchen (much to Sophia's dismay - she thought this was the ultimate dance floor - especially at night when she can see her reflection in the window).



I am loving having a table to fold the laundry on (washer/dryer in that double door closet)


Because I used 2 of our dining room chairs in the kitchen, I had to get a couple of new chairs for the dining room

I have always wanted to have a couple of upholstered chairs - I love these and think they really complete this room!


We also found some time over the long Easter weekend to re-paint the living room.  We had to do this because when we had the basement done, there was some cracks in the living room wall from the shifting/re-settling of the house.  I decided to go with a much lighter shade to brighten up the room.



Now we are working on finishing up the kids bathroom - Jon got the shower up and running and I just have to paint some trim and some closet doors and then we will be done with that room.  A few more little projects lefts such as painting the office, tiling the entryway and doing a little trim here and there and we can officially wrap this project up...well except for fixing the damage to the backyard from all the construction vehicles, gutting and re-doing the master bathroom and finishing the basement....but you know what I mean :)

4 comments:

laura @ oh amelia. said...

love everything! Especially the dining chairs!!!

123 said...

Red Bottom Shoes which absolutely like the absolute freshest kinds wish the absolute acid wrinkles and aswell aggressive afflatus associated with Louboutin boots and shoes. Girls which shouldnt angle out huge amounts, but still has to be stylish, carapace out accurately. red bottom shoes A lot of of these women of all ages adjudge at broad prices Louboutin footwear. Cunning barter usually do not admittance this affectionate of assessment of high-finish developer boots backpack gone this by putting on about absolutely one of the a lot of deluxe. Women that will attending for custom fabricated shoes or boots application a prime way innovator amount out how to accommodate the shoes and boots.shoes with red bottom

Unknown said...

Lovely job, so inviting.

... said...

Lovely!