Too bright? Just right? I only have the 1st coat on so I could have them drop some white paint in to lighten it. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. ~Galatians 5:6b
3 comments:
Once you have mirrors, fixtures and accessories in place, it will look fabulous. It is a bit much right now, but all the remaining things will soften it. I like it!
You're asking me if it's too bright? OK, here's the answer you're expecting. Nope. just perfect. Lizzie
paint always looks different in different light at different times of the day in pictures etc. etc. I'm sure if you picked it then it's perfect although I must agree it looks way different than the towel did below. I just can't wait to see it in person!!! I kind of agree with Deann like once you get everything on the walls it will be great! remember my raspberry walls in Lancaster??? they looked so good with the whole thing put all together! and with all the white! love it!
Post a Comment