The basement guys should be out of here in a day or two! So, the basement isn't "done" but it's clean, dry and most importantly, deep enough for Jon (and other tall people) to stand comfortably! We will not finish the basement now, but sometime after all of the upstairs work gets done....the framing is starting on Monday!
the builder will close this in and build the steps down to the basement
2 comments:
finally got a chance to look at these!!! I was three posts behind!!! Incredible, Dawnie, can't wait to see it all finished! and better yet, to stay over when it's all finished!!! SOMEDAY!
Love you
B
Wow!! Doesn't even look like the same house! I'm so excited to see what you do with the space!!! What a process. I know you will be so glad when it's all over! Can't wait to come and stay!!! :o)
Darla
Post a Comment