I love to capture the 1st day of school in pictures! I always have the kids stand at the same spot so I can see how much they grow from year to year.
2006 - Sophia heading to Pre-K:
2007 - Sophia going to all day Kindergarten - this was a rough day (actually couple of weeks!) for Jon!
2008 - Anthony starting his school career - 4K!

and big sister starting 1st grade!
2009 - milestone year - both kids in all-day school - this was a hard day for me! Anthony in kindergarten, Sophia in 2nd grade

2010 - we're all old pros at this by now! This was the first year that I didn't even take them to school on the 1st day! Anthony in 1st grade, Sophia in 3rd grade.
1 comment:
It's amazing how fast they are growning up! I love it that you put all the pictures up from each year! Miss these kids SO MUCH!!! Love you all !
Post a Comment