Tuesday, June 29, 2010

ANTHONY!

We celebrated Anthony's 6th birthday Phillies style! He recently developed a strong love for the team and so it was fun to have this as his party theme.

cousins in their Phillies gear

Grammy & Wil

brothers

the fam

Bubs & Gordy in matching Phillies shirts


silly band madness!

with Aunt Lizzie



hilarious video of Gordy (almost 3 years old) singing to his cousin.


It is really hard to believe that Anthony is 6 already - I know every parent says this, but it really is so true that time just goes by too quickly! Anthony was in full time kindergarten this year - what a change for Jon and I to adapt to! He did so great and has emerged a very good reader and writer! Anthony still loves to play with cars, but his main love this year has become baseball!!! He and his buddy Jack (neighbor) play every chance they get! And light sabres are another favorite - actually anything Star Wars related. We watched the old Karate Kid movies this year and both kids loved them so much - we recently went to see the new one that just came out - they loved it too!
Anthony has such a sweet spirit - he has always been our snuggler love bug. I hope he doesn't outgrow that for a long time!!! He is such a great little brother to Sophia - he is usually very happy to follow in her footsteps, which is a great thing since it makes life much easier that they both don't want to lead!
Ahhhh, I love my little Nino! I wish I could keep him little longer!

No comments: