As I look back on my 7 years of having kids, there are definitely movies that define years or at least months for us - it started with Baby Einstein videos, then Sophia went through her Dora phase and her Princess phase and her HSM phase and Anthony had his Cars phase and this year has definitely been the Star Wars phase - not just for Anthony, but for Sophia too! Our neighbor Chloe (a.k.a Obi-Wan Kenobi in the pics below) got them into it just by telling them stories in the driveway - she must be a good storyteller! Well, when it came time to decide on Halloween costumes, there was no other option but to be a Star Wars character. I was so surprised when Sophia said she wanted to be Master Yoda. I said (to my shame), "why do you want to be an ugly little green guy?" and she looked at me in horror and said, "Mom, Master Yoda is good and wise!" How can you argue?! I think she made a pretty little Yoda! :-)



3 comments:
Man I love these kids! I love how they know what they love and think for themselves! Your costumes are awesome as always!! Love you all! Can't wait to see you NEXT MONTH!!!
they looked so adorable dawn!!! yeah, sophia definitely makes a gorgeous yoda :) glad they had fun!
Oh Dawn! Such a fun blog!!! I loved getting to look at all of your great pics!! your kids are growing sooooo fast! It was wonderful getting to see you at the breakfast! And you are the one who looked beautiful as always!! Hope to see you again soon! Love, Linds
Post a Comment