My grandma came from Florida to visit us - we had a great time with her! We had not seen her in two years and so it was fun for the kids to reconnect with her. This is my mom's mom and I call her Mama (as does Jon) and the kids call her great-grandmother. I've always had a special relationship with Mama. For several years ('98-'03), we were blessed to live only 30 minutes away from each other and we spent a lot of time together. We love you Mama! We'll come down to Florida to visit you someday soon!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
A Visit with Mama/Great-Grandmother
My grandma came from Florida to visit us - we had a great time with her! We had not seen her in two years and so it was fun for the kids to reconnect with her. This is my mom's mom and I call her Mama (as does Jon) and the kids call her great-grandmother. I've always had a special relationship with Mama. For several years ('98-'03), we were blessed to live only 30 minutes away from each other and we spent a lot of time together. We love you Mama! We'll come down to Florida to visit you someday soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How special! Beautiful pictures, Dawnie!!! You look gorgeous! I miss you so much!
love,
B
ps~ dream weaver...;)
Awe..these pics are great!!! We just love our Mama!! I love it how you two match! You do look gorgeous!! Thanks for sucking all the good genes from mom and leaving none for me! :o) LOL
Love you!!!!!
Post a Comment