
I am all about the costumes on Halloween...so I was very disappointed when we woke up Friday morning and Anthony was very sick! You know a kid is sick when they don't want to go trick-or-treating! We had such great plans for that day too. I had a 1/2 day off work, the kids were off school, it was beautiful weather and we were supposed to attend our 1st Annual DiCo Cousins Halloween Extravaganza at Joel & Shannon's! Sophia headed over with Grammy, PopPop and Aunt Lizzie while Anthony and I laid in the dark house and hid from the trick-or-treaters! She was a great big sister (as always!) and brought home candy for her Bubba.
Since the kids had such fun costumes, I decided to dress them up today and get some pics. Enjoy the pics of our pirate and gypsy!


AAARGH FACES:


and check this out...(I'm not a very crafty/creative person, so I am proud that I "made" this shirt)

5 comments:
OH my gosh - love the theme music! I've been waiting to see your pics b/c you guys always have such unique costumes. So sorry that Anthony was sick, but glad to see you had some fun afterwards anyway. Gotta know where you got the earrings - does Sophia have her ears pierced? I assume Anthony doesn't!
aaargh!!! cool shirt you "made" dawn! so sad for anthony... what a good sister sophia is, bringing him home candy. glad you got some pics of the kids afterwards! we miss you guys!!!
no, neither have piercings :-) Anthony's came w/ his pirate set and I got Sophia's at a place in Dallas, TX called Sam Moon - they were clip.
So cute Dawnie!!! I can't believe how big the kids are! they look so grown up this year! I can't wait to see you all in three weeks! :o)
Aunt Darla
Dawn, the kids are growing up so fast. Great costumes!
~Maria~
Post a Comment